In-lay pieces we're making...
First Friday tomorrow night! Come out for some homebrewed kombucha, wine, apples & honey for New Year, and new photography show by Justin Lewis. View Justin's work here and here.
Series of Workshops/Tours for Fall
All workshops are on Sunday afternoons 3-5:30 or so in Temescal Alley:
- Sept 15 Furniture Painting for Couples through HowAboutWe $75 per couple
- Sept 21 Maker Tour through Localite $45 per person
- Sept 29 Furniture Painting $45 per person
- Oct 13 Stenciling and Painting Designs on Furniture $45 per person
- Oct 27 Furniture Painting $45 per person
- Nov 17 Chair Upholstery $40 per person
- Nov 24 Jute Photoboards as gifts $40 per person
- Dec 8 Cork Projects as gifts $35 per person
- Dec 22 Letter and Number Pillows as gifts $35 per person
New items in store now:
Apothecary Lamp and others by local talent Emily Winston, who just did all the lamps for Toast's new addition!
Also come see new pillows by Walrus, the most beautiful vintage sari quilts yet, and gorgeous live edge wood bowls that fly out of the store!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Jenny Lane is our new Interior Designer and will have her own page on our blog soon!